Sunday, 1 January 2017

Welcome 2017


Welcome 2017! I am writing this post at exactly 3 hours into the fresh new year of 2017. With a new year becomes a fresh start and new beginnings. I was lucky enough to see the new year in with my best friend and her beautiful family and I couldn't ask for a better way to start the new year - all huddled around a bonfire. 

Today is the first blank page to a 365 page book. So write a good one! Each new year is a chance to somewhat reinvent yourself. I also think a new year is a good time to reflect on your life and to see where you want to be by the end of the year. What better way to do that then resolutions? As for this year my main resolution is to be the best version of me. No one is perfect, everyone can do with a little improvement! I would like to focus on my studies more, become more motivated and to just in general appreciate myself by looking after myself better. 

I wish you and your loved ones a very happy new year!! I hope 2017 brings both joy and happiness your way. 


N 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment