Monday, 9 January 2017

Reinvent Yourself


With a new year, comes a new chance to reinvent yourself. By this I don't mean anything necessarily drastic, if you don't want to. It can be subtle changes to make yourself a better person or into the person you see your future self being. 

Resolutions are a good way to reinvent yourself as it gives you personal goals to work towards. However if your not one for resolutions or you find that you can't stick to them that well, why not try to create a resolution for each month. At the beginning of a new month think of one thing you want to focus on achieving this year, whether that be one big thing or small steps to achieve a goal. This way it can help you to become more focused. 

I always love a new year, new me. Although I don't fully agree with that statement as I feel you should always be yourself, I love the idea of altering your negatives into positives. You can always invent yourself and make yourself you but by reinventing yourself, you allow yourself to improve and achieve big things you may have never thought was possible. 

N 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment