Tuesday, 30 August 2016

My Grown Up Checklist


This is a collaboration post with the lovely Personal Capital. They have asked me to do a post regarding their Growing Up Checklist project, where they encourage people to make a list of the things they want to do or where they see themselves in the future. So I have decided to make a checklist of my own on where I hope to see myself by the time I am 25 years old. I think this is a lovely idea as it helps you to make personal goals for you to achieve, encourages you to make the most out of life and somewhat gets you to reflect on where you are in life at the moment.

Family

I would hope to spend more quality time with them, even if that's not every week. The time I spend with them I want to be of a high quality and appreciate the time I spend with them a lot more. I would also like to have regular phone calls, so I can keep up to date with what's going on in their life's.

Friends

I'd hope to have a close network of friends along with my best friend who I'd hope to see regularly. We will hopefully still be channelling our inner teens by going on adventures with them now and again. 

Career

At the moment, I would've hoped to become a teacher preferably in English. But if that doesn't work out I would hope to be in a career that is different everyday, either due to travelling or a variety of different types of work that will help me to keep myself busy. I would also like to possibly see myself thinking about writing my own book, this has been a dream of mine ever since I was a little girl and I would've hoped that I gave this some more realistic thought to help it come true.

Finance

I like to see myself financially stable and being able to look after myself without any support from others. I would also hope that I would have enough money to live comfortably with my own little place and car. 


Dating


Dating wise I would hope to see myself in a serious long term relationship where I feel happy, safe and encouraging each other to achieve our best. Possibly also looking to settle down with them.

Travel

By the time I am 25 I would've hoped that I would have travelled a lot more, possibly visited at least five other countries. In an ideal world I would've hoped to take a couple of months or so out to travel and explore on new adventures. I also see myself driving so I would like to think I would be going on lot of road trips.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment