Sunday, 17 July 2016

My CD Collection


Ever since I was a little girl, music has been my escape from the struggles of life along with the celebrations. I have always been a big fan of music and I am one of those people who can be easily influenced by the songs that are playing. 

If I'm out and about you can always be certain that I have my ipod, full of all 1,860 songs, on me majority of the time. Washing the dishes, popping to the local shops, making dinner, train journeys and walks to visit friends: you will most likely see me wearing either my black headphones or my electric blue earphones. So it's not a surprise when I tell you that my CD collection is fairly large, with way over 60 CDs and counting.



So I thought I'd share a few of my favourite CDs with you. I would like to quickly put a disclaimer out there that I am by no means "bragging" amount of CD's I own, I have the amount I do because I have been collecting them for over 14 years. Also, although I may have a slightly diverse taste in music, all opinions are of my own and this is not sponsored in any way. With all that said, I hope you enjoy reading and it possibly gives you some ideas for your own purchases.




Suck It And See - Arctic Monkeys 
* * * * *
I own all the Arctic Monkeys albums along with a vinyl. The fact they're my favourite band makes it hard to pick a favourite but at the moment I'm enjoying this album the most. 


Oh Wonder - Oh Wonder
* * * *
This is one of the most recent additions to my collection, but after listening to a few of their songs I fell in love and had to purchase it.


Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez
* * * * *
This is most likely one of the more personal album's in the collection, I also love the fact that it tells a story throughout the tracks.


Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand 
* * *
I enjoyed listening to their music when I was younger, especially "take me out" so I had to have it for all time sake.


New Glow - Matt and Kim
* * * *
This is my only signed version of any of my CDs. I managed to pick this up after one of their gigs that I went to back in February. 


Feline - Ella Eyre
* * * *
This is another artist that I was lucky enough to see live and her stage presence was exceptional. I've always loved her music hence why I own the CD.


N x

No comments:

Post a Comment