Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Instagram Diary | 4


The Last Shadow Puppets Concert
(Top left)

Father's Day 
(Top middle)

The Pub With My Friends
(Top right)

Walks With My Family 
(Bottom left)

Picnic's With My Friends 
(Bottom middle and right)


My New Favourite Place 
(Top left)

Adventures With My Little Sister 
(Top middle)

My Final Piece For A Level Art 
(Top right)

Summers Day 
(Bottom left)

Late Night Drives 
(Bottom middle)

A Cheeky Selfie
(Bottom right)

It's been a while since I have done an Instagram Diary post so I thought I'd update you with the photos I have been sharing. For those of you who haven't seen my fairly recent post about "my addiction to photographs" you may not know that I love almost everything about photographs. So as you may have guessed Instagram (for me) is definitely a loved app of mine.

Instagram Diary | One / Two / Three

N x

1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete