Sunday, 19 June 2016

Happy Father's Day


As you may know it's Father's Day today. So I thought what better time to show my amazing Dad some appreciation...

It would be a lie to say that this past year has been easy, because as my closest loved ones would agree it definitely hasn't. However we have made it through. As cheesy as it sounds my Dad is my best friend. He has been there with me through thick and thin and still continues to encourage me to achieve my best, no matter how bizarre it may be.

For most people I think that they would say that their Dad is the best! But honestly my Dad is the best, I couldn't even imagine a more perfect Dad. Whenever anyone knocks me he is always there to pick me back up. He is my own personal superman, for many reasons. One being that despite all our struggles he has never failed to keep a roof over my head and food on my table.

If I could be half the person he is when I am older, I would be proud.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment