Sunday, 3 April 2016

Dear March...


Dear March...

*Takes a big breath* You have been a month unlike no other of my life. You have been the end to my worries for the past two years and have also been a very emotional month. 

March you began with negative emotions and finished with more positive ones. You have now directed me to a place, where for the first time in my entire life, I can say I'm in a stable and much more safe place.

You have also been a month in which I became one year older into adulthood. It was not quite what I expected but a time of new beginnings nevertheless. Since my birthday I have already made lots of lifelong memories and am looking forward to the new ones I can make in the future year. From birthday meals with my family to clubbing with friends. March you have surprised me in many ways that words can't say.

N x

No comments:

Post a Comment