Wednesday, 9 March 2016

How to Stay Organised?


I like to think of myself as being a fairly organised person. However at the moment I feel like I'm losing that a little bit, so I have decided to go back to my good old ways and pick up a few techniques that I used to do. In this process I thought what better than to tell you about the techniques that I use in order to stay organised.


Technique 1

Keep a diary. I can't stress this enough, I have got to a stage in my life when if I see a person who doesn't document what they've got going on I become very anxious for them. Even if it's on your phone just document the things you've got going on and keep it on you so that you can't double book anything. I keep everything I have to do in the diary above which was a Christmas present. In there I like to colour code things, for example if I have a day off I will highlight the day in green, if there's an important date for whatever reason I highlight it in yellow. I also keep a document of all my work I am set from sixth form. This helps to ensure that I never fall behind on work. 


Technique 2

This is very similar as technique one but I like to do this so that I can see what I need to do from a glance. It is to keep a calendar and if you choose to keep one make sure it is in a place that you regularly are. I don't go as in depth with my calendar as I do with my diary. I like to just keep the places I'm meant to be and the important dates on the calender whether that's an exam or holiday. It's a great way to count down the days. 


Technique 3

This is by no means the last way that I keep organised but it is something that I have picked up recently. It is too keep a notebook preferably a divided one in order to keep your notes more separated. I like to think of it as my own version of a bullet journal. It's a place where I like to keep track of where my money is going along with future blog posts and goals for each month. It's basically a little place to keep on top of the things that you may let get not so organised by accident.

Nikkita x

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades NOW and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete