Monday, 29 February 2016

Manicure Monday | Odd One Out


I love painting my nails and would actually admit to staying up an hour or two later just to wait for them to dry, then go to bed when I need too. Since I developed a love for painting my nails I now find it tranquil and relaxing plus if you do it correctly it can last days before you have to reapply. I went through a phase of going to get them done at a professional nail salon. As lovely as it was, I came to the realisation that I can do it in the comfort of my own home and save money as well. However they may not always look as good; but practise makes perfect!


Instead of painting my nails all the same colour, I have recently loved painting four of my nails one colour than the ring finger white. As I don't wear rings or a lot of make up on a day to day basis, I love painting my nails as I find when they are well groomed, you can look much more put-together throughout the day. So this odd white nail look is my way of adding a quirky effect to a well known basic colour.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment