Sunday, 3 January 2016

Welcome 2016


2016: a new year, a new start. I am so excited to be starting 2016 and being able to have a fresh new start with new goals I want to achieve. For new years I went to my friends house with a few friends and celebrated the new year and to be honest it really made me excited for what this year will holds. I know it's not all going to be fun and games as not everyday is, but I am looking forward to the experiences and new memories that this year will create.

I already have some fun things planned for this year, such as my birthday and a Matt and Kim gig. So already I know that this is going to be full of experiences I have not yet had. Unlike other years, this year I have started on a clean slate by erasing many negative people out of my life for good. I think this is a vital tip for a fresh new start to anything. Negative people tend to always hold you back and knock your positivity and motivation.

I don't necessarily like to create the new year resolutions. However I do create a bucket list in my head of things I would like to do or get out of this year as well as creating more of a new year motivation of things that I want to pursue that year. 2016 is going to be the year of positive vibes, well-being and happiness. For me a big factor of this is to stop comparing myself to others whether that is by their success or their appearance. Everyone is unique and every ones story is different. Your bad chapter could be some ones good chapter and your good chapter could be some ones bad chapter. I think in order for me to get the most of this year I need to focus on appreciating life a little bit more.

I hope you all had a wonderful new years eve whether that was a quiet night in or a wild night out and I wish you all the best in 2016 and look forward to sharing my year with you. Good luck.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment