Sunday, 24 January 2016

Skincare Tag


How many times do you wash your face daily?
To be completely honest with you I don’t wash my face every day. I do however remove any make-up that I had been wearing throughout the day. I tend to wash my face every other or every couple of days.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) 
I’m not entirely sure on what skin type I am. I tend to go with normal skin with an oily T zone.

What is your current facial wash? 
My current face wash is by simple and is called…

Do you exfoliate?
I used to exfoliate every time I washed my face however now I tend to not really exfoliate as it seemed to be damaging my skin a little bit.

What brand do you use? 
I don’t stick to a specific brand when it comes to skincare. I use a mixture of different brands such as Vaseline, Dove, Clean and Clear, Simple etc…


What moisturiser do you use?
As for a skincare product that use all over my body would be the Palmer's Coco butter however on my face I use Clean and Clears ….. but I hardly use it. Also I use Vaseline’s hand and nail moisturiser for my hands and this is by far the best and something I use religiously.

Do you have freckles? 
Yes! I felt insecure about them growing up but now I have learnt to embrace them.

Do you use eye cream? 
Nope! I tend to either use a cooling eye mask or cucumbers to rejuvenate my eyes and reduce dark circles.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Luckily I hardly ever get spots and I am very thankful for this.

Did you ever have to use Pro-active?
Nope, I haven’t yet.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment