Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Minimalism


Minimalism - there are lots of different categories to minimalism. But to me it means that you're mindful of all the things you have and the things you surround yourself with. It helps create a stronger belief of the idea - you don't have too much; you just have to have enough. 

Recently I have been watching multiple YouTube videos on minimalism and have been looking into on a deeper scale and have began to fall in love with the concept. For me personally when I have to many things in my life, I begin to feel weighed down and stressed. So when I came across this act I immediately wanted to give it ago to see where it takes me. But instead of doing it on my own I have decided to take you on this journey with me. 

I think minimalism is such a great way to create a more appreciative and peaceful life. By removing the objects, people and things from your life I feel like it will help create serenity in an average persons hectic life. Therefore I have decided to dedicate myself to this and keep you updated with a series of my journey, a long with tips and tricks I pick up along the way. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment