Sunday, 17 January 2016

Me Time Tag


What do you like to watch or read during me-time?
I enjoy to catch up on YouTube videos and if I feel like reading it will usually be the book I’m currently reading which is “What I Saw and How I Lied”

What do you wear during me-time?
Normally PJ's or an all in one you can never go wrong with comfort.

What are your favourite me-time beauty products? 
It will probably be the Vaseline hand moisturiser. It leaves your hand silky smooth and the product soaks in straight away.

Current favourite nail polish? 
At the moment I have been experimenting with different colours and products but currently I am wearing light pink Jack Wills.

What do you eat or drink during me-time? 
I normally grab myself a cup of tea, nothing to fancy.

Current favourite candle? 
At the moment I haven’t got a favourite candle. I am using plain candles that I got for Christmas.

Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Yes! I think it is essential to spend me-time outside. It helps to clear your head.

Would you ever go and watch a film alone?
I haven’t yet, but if there was something I really wanted to watch and no one to go with, yeah.

Favourite online shop? 
Unfortunately I don’t shop online. 

Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time? 
When I manage to get me-time I try to meditate. I think this is something I am going to try to develop into my daily routine it is a great way to understand yourself.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment