Saturday, 12 December 2015

Secret Santa Gift Ideas


Secret Santa holds a mystery. This year I have participated in two secret Santa's. One is within my group of friends and another within my work place. I love secret Santa and finding out who you've got. However sometimes this can be very challenging. For me last year I again had a secret Santa at my work place but I was fairly new so I didn't know people to well. I can remember being given someone who I didn't even normally work with and had to find something she liked without knowing what her interests were. However now I like to say that I have some sort of skill within this territory and would like to give a little bit of help to you or maybe some inspiration. Normally with Secret Santa there is a budget of £5 or maybe £10. So these gifts are also for anyone who would like to get some stocking fillers or small gifts for friends. 

1 | Mug or cup - This is a great gift and to make it a little more special or unique you could a few things inside, like maybe some chocolate coins, some tea light candles or maybe even some tea bags for that loved one who loves to drink tea. 

2 | Candle - for that person who loves candles maybe invest in a medium to large size candle for them to light.

3 | Book or DVD - This is great if you're not to sure on what to get somebody because you could get them a few books or DVD from a pound store, so they have a selection.

4 | Gift set - You can never go wrong with the good old gift set, go with the classic lynx for a man or maybe a dove set for women. 

5 | Hot water bottle - This sounds very strange, but there are also many festive ones out at the moment for a great quality whilst on a budget. These are great for people who live in colder areas or somewhere in the UK. As it will keep them nice and toasty whether their in bed or watching TV, they will thank you for it later.

Have you got any suggestions? Leave them in the comments to help others out.

Nikkita x

2 comments:

  1. Some lovely ideas here! I'm not actually doing any Secret Santa's this year but i'll definitely keep these ideas in mind for next time. Great post!

    Aim | www.thetracesofmythoughts.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I've also got more gift ideas in tomorrows blogmas which might also be useful for you. xx

      Delete