Tuesday, 1 December 2015

It Has Begun...


As the festive season is nearly upon us, I have decided to attempt to do a blog post per day, to help get you in the festive spirit. Each blog post will be a festive blog post and I may even throw in a few vlogmas style posts if I do anything particularly festive that day.

Ever since I have started blogging (which is a good three to four years if you include my old blog) I have always wanted to do something like this, where I do a blog post each day for a long period of time. I recently thought of maybe doing a blog post every day of October. But I decided to leave it till now where I would have lots of interesting, exciting and festive things to talk about.

As today is the first of December I am still up for suggestions of different blog posts you would like to read, whether that’s a DIY or a Day in the Life. You can either let me know what you would like to see by leaving a message in the comments or you can send me a message via twitter.

Happy December!


Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment