Sunday, 6 December 2015

Christmas Quotes


Something I love all year round, is quotes. I am a huge lover of quotes and they are all over my house. So in order to make it festive, I have taken to Tumblr to pick out a few of my favourite Christmas quotes. For all my fellow quote lovers I hope you like this post.



"Christmas is not so much opening presents but opening our hearts."


"Enjoy Christmas it only happens once a year!"


"Peace, Love, Happiness - It's all you need for this Christmas."


"Christmas waves a magic wand over the world and behold , everything is softer and more beautiful."


"You are the best Christmas gift!"


"Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas means a little bit more." 


"Christmas is a togethery and remembery sort of holiday."



What are your favourite festive quotes?

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment