Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Christmas Adverts


At this time of year the adverts become all festive ready for Christmas Day. Majority of the adverts are ever so lovely and makes you feel all festive. So I have decided to show you my top 3 Christmas adverts, majority of which are taken from this year. However there is one that I had to include from last year as I think it is such a powerful advert and in some respects represents the beautiful in what Christmas can entail for most people.


All You Need for a Cracking Christmas - Cath Kidston Christmas 2015


#ManOnTheMoon - John Lewis Christmas 2015


Sainsbury's Christmas 2014

What Christmas adverts do you like? 

Nikkita x

Disclaimer: None of these adverts are sponsored. They are chosen based on my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment