Wednesday, 30 December 2015

Blog Improvements 2016


After taking a break from blogging for a couple of days I have decided to get back on the band waggon and start blogging again. If you have followed my from my old blog "Nikkita0703" you will know at the end of every year I do I overview of my blog posts of the year and what were most popular and how I can improve for the new year. 

This year my most popular posts were February Favourites, Our Christmas Tree and The Meaning of Christmas

In 2016 my main goal is to only publish things that I feel 100% confident with as if I don't I feel like I am not living up to my potential. For example during my blogmas series near the end I was publishing things just so I could get one a day out and even though I was still enjoying it I didn't feel like I was doing my best. Therefore during 2016 I am going to only make content about things I like and publish them if I feel 100% happy and pleased with the end result. 

Throughout my blogging experience I have always created one post on a Sunday. However in 2016 I am hoping to create another one during the week too as this will help me stay alert with my blog posts and be able to create unique content on a regular basis. 

Have you got a blog? What are you hoping to improve in the new year?

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment