Wednesday, 23 December 2015

A Short Winter Tag


As I haven't had a lot of time to write a post today and it would be a shame to end it here so I have decided to do a couple of questions of the Winter Tag. 

Favourite winter nail polish?
Anything red, I love red nails. However I am wearing a light blue colour at the moment which looks a little like snow.

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes multiple, I can remember when I was younger and used to make snowmen but they used to be small. But then my dog used to come and wee on it so then it wasn't such a wonderful memory, aha. 

Does it snow where you live?
Very rarely, I would probably say in the UK it would be once every two years. However it rains almost every other day during the winter.

Hot coco or apple cider?
I would say hot chocolate defiantly with cream and marshmallows.

Favourite winter accessory? 
Since this year it is a big chunky scarf as they count as both a blanket and scarf. Which are great for cold lessons. 

Top 2 winter essentials? 
This is a tricky one but I would say lip balm and hand moisturiser as the colder months mean you need to stay hydrated both inside and out.

Leave a link to your winter tags in the comments and I'll be sure to check them out.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment