Tuesday, 22 December 2015

A Day In My Life | Christmas Edition


For me every day of my life is different. Even if I plan something to do it never tends to end up that way, one thing or another tends to pop up and manages to change things. But today I am have a plan of what I'm doing and have done so I thought I'd share it with you as it is slightly more festive than an average day. 

Today began at 6 'o' clock for me today. I got up grabbed some breakfast and a cup of tea and quickly got dressed and ran out the door to get to work. 

I then finished earlier than normal around 12ish and got home to chill out for a while. Which is what I am doing now. Then I have to head on out again in the windy cold world to go to a meeting before catching the bus to my friends house to see a few friends for a festive get together. 

After that I will probably end up catching the bus home around 8/9pm, as I have work in the morning. Then I will grab a cup of tea and catch up on Vlogmas's, before heading to bed. 

What do you get up to on a typical day in December? 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment