Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Dear Future Self...


The next year holds a lot for me both personally and academically. I have not the slightest clue of where I will be this time next year. I could either end up in university with a job or even somewhere else. You never know what the future holds, therefore you can never be fully prepared. I always find if I hold high expectations or plan my future it never goes how I plan. Which encourages me to keep my options open and to do the best I can possibly do at the time. 

I don't know where I will be in a years time which encouraged me to do this post, so in a years time I can look back and maybe answer a few of the questions that I have to myself... 

Have you done any travelling?

How are your family?

Did you get into to uni?

Do you have a job? 

Are you still in contact with your current friends (I hope you are)? 

It is nerve racking to think about what the future holds. But sometimes it is good to set yourself personal goals that isn't affected by those around you but that you have put together, personally for yourself. One of my personal goals is to stay optimistic no matter what and to work hard despite how hard life may get.

Do you have any questions for your future self in a years time? Be sure to comment your answers.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment