Sunday, 11 October 2015

The Bristol Harbour Festival










The Bristol Harbour Festival is an annual event that me and my Dad attend every year. Unfortunately when it was held a few months ago I was working, which meant me and my Dad could only attend it on the evening on the last day of which it was held. However we still attend as it is one of our annual traditions. Even though we didn't get to see everything in action, we still walked round and had such a lovely time as the atmosphere was more peaceful which meant we could spend time to absorb the views and spend some quality daughter father time. Overall I had a wonderful evening and if you are ever passing Bristol next year and here about this event, I highly recommend you attend it. Every year they never fail to uplift spirits and prepare you for the summer ahead. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment