Thursday, 15 October 2015

My Autumn Playlist



Autumn is officially here and it comes with good music. Well, I think it does anyway. Recently I have been listening to lots of new different types of music and have found that some of the songs that have come out recently aren't so bad. Which has now given me the idea to create a playlist for you of a few songs that I have been liking recently. You could just be nosey or want to hear a few new songs to maybe add to your playlist, either way I hope you like find at least one song you like. 



Disclosure ft. Lorde | Magnets


Ellie Goulding | On My Mind


Nick Brewer ft. Bibi Bourelly | Talk To Me


Selena Gomez | Same Old Love


Naughty Boy ft. Beyonce, Arrow Benjamin | Runnin' (Lose It All)


Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding, Tarrus Riley | Powerful


Nick Jonas | Levels


WSTRN | In2



Melanie Martinez | Sippy Cup 

What are your favourite songs for this Autumn?

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment