Sunday, 20 September 2015

Comparison | White Nail Polish


Today's comparison post is about two white nail polishes that I have picked up recently. I have always been a firm believer of you pay for what you get, which is highly visible in this post. At first I'd never seen the excitement of white nail polish. To me it always seemed very bland and plain. But then I saw more and more people wearing a white nail polish and it seemed to go with every outfit. No matter if your style is boho or fashionista a white nail polish will compliment your look. The only problem is finding a white nail polish is hard to find. Originally I just picked up the MUA nail polish as it was cheap and I wanted to give it a go. But then I decided I actually enjoyed wearing white on my nails and wanted something of a better quality to wear. 


As you can see from the photo above the MUA nail polish is pretty good for the price of the product and will be very useful for someone of a younger age or on a budget. However look how clear and crisp the Barry M nail polish is. Ever since last year when I picked up my first Barry M nail polish I have been in love with there quality for the price. To tell the truth even some brands that are more expensive then Barry M, don't withhold the same quality of the product. Overall I love the Barry M nail polish and think that it is a very good buy. Also the colour of the product can last up to a week. 

Nikkita x

1 comment: