Sunday, 6 September 2015

Comparison | Dry Shampoo


I've always been a huge lover of batiste dry shampoos and have always loved the range of scents that you can pick from. However I thought I'd also try out the CoLab dry shampoo made by the YouTuber A Model Recommends. After trying the CoLab dry shampoo I don't think so highly of batiste any more and here's why. 


Batiste dry shampoo in my opinion isn't as good as I original thought, this is due to the fact that when you spray it onto your hair a white spray comes out. Which makes me hair feel dirty and greasy. Another thing with batiste is that it's scents are fairly heavy and feel fake when applying. However I still like the packaging that the batiste product comes in, each and every one has it's own unique design to match its scent.


Moving on to my new love the CoLab dry shampoo by A Model Recommends. At first I bought this product as it was being shown a lot on the internet. It seemed to be in a few peoples hauls where they spoke very highly of the product. So when I went shopping and was running low on my batiste dry shampoo I thought I'd pick it up to give it a try and the results were amazing. The one thing I love about the CoLab dry shampoo is that the spray in clear meaning when you apply it to your hair it makes it feels like it's doing good rather than bad. Another thing I like about this shampoo is the scents that it comes in. The range of scents are not as large as the batiste scents but there tends to be a scent for every person. The scents feel very sophisticated and professional almost like a fragrance for your hair.


I thought I'd add this cheeky little picture in at the end as a bit of a behind the scenes of the picture taking. When I was trying to take my photographs in my back garden for this post my sister's rabbit Rosie wanted to join in. She was nudging me and when I tried to take the photo she decided to jump on in and play with the products. She tend to like the batiste more than the CoLab. 

Anyway I hope you have enjoyed this post, which is part of a new series that I am hoping to start doing. Where I compare similar products with each other, telling you which one I think is better. Remember to comment below telling me your opinions on these products and whether you like the idea of the new series of posts.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment