Tuesday, 4 August 2015

What's in my Bag?


Today I have decided to do a slightly different post. I always see these videos and blog posts about and really enjoy watching them. So I've decided to do one for you guys, as I think you can tell a lot about someone by what's in their bag. So I'm hoping you enjoy this post. 

But before we begin my bag as shown in the first picture. Is a lovely bag that I purchases a few years back from Primark I'm not too sure how much it was. But it is a lovely bag size which can fit a lot in whilst being small enough for everyday use. 


Purse | Primark

I purchased this a few years back along with the bag that I am using. I love this purse and how unique it is. I also love how it represents my style, it's edgy yet feminine at the same time. I love this purse and use it all the time and it's lasted me well. 


Umbrella | Superdrug

This umbrella is smaller compared to other umbrellas, but it still does the job. As I live in the UK no matter how sunny it is, it can still decide to rain. So I always carry an umbrella on me and this one is small enough to fit in my bag whilst getting me from A to B safely.


Prescription Sunglasses | Tommy Hilfiger

As I wear glasses my Dad wanted me to purchase some sunglasses so I don't suffer when it's sunny. At first I wasn't to sure as they're very expensive but after purchasing them I have used them so much and love them. Whether I'm in the car or taking a stroll along the riverside. I can just put them on and see clearly without the sun blinding me. I highly recommended them to all my fellow glasses wearers out there.


House Keys

Just like most people I always make sure I have my keys in my bag. I also love my key rings. There's a "Daddy's Girl" one that my Dad got me from his travels in New York when I was younger. There's also a key ring that my Dad made when I first got my house keys, which I cherish dearly, but I've hidden it this picture for personal reasons.


iPod | Argos

I love my music. Music can help you escape from stress and everyday life. I have about 1,300 songs on my iPod and the genres vary. So I have every type of music to suit my mood. So I can't go anywhere without my iPod, it helps to make journeys go faster as well, which I love especially when I'm on my way to work. I've had this iPod for over a year now and the iPod I had before that I had for 7 years. So in my opinion iPod's are good ways to listen to music everyday.


Diary | WHSmith

This is the place where I keep myself all organised. Originally I didn't carry a pen around with me (which was very silly) but now I do also have a pen. I also keep all my important numbers in here just in case my phone dies or I haven't got my phone on me.


My Little Bag | Vaseline

This contains lots of interesting bits and pieces, which I'll leave for another post. So keep your eyes pealed. 

I hope you've enjoyed this post. Remember to comment below whether you liked this post or have any other suggestions for upcoming posts. I reply to all my messages as soon as I can.

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment