Saturday, 15 August 2015

My Life Through my Phone


Taken from my trip to Plymouth when I visited the Plymouth University. It was such a lovely area and a lovely university but I've decided due to places I have looked at that I'm not a big fan of going to university. But if you're in the same boat when you're not to sure whether to go or not. I highly recommend that you look round a few places as that's when you know. 


This was taken on my lovely trip to Cardiff. I stayed the night at Cardiff university and it was overall a lovely night spent with one of my closest friends Abbey and made new friends. I also had my very first Nando's.


This photo was taken by my friend Roxy, but she sent it to me hens why it was on my phone. This was taken from when I went to Bristol Pride with my friends. I had a lovely day and a good laugh meeting so many of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while.


Recently I have been slightly stressed out and when you're stressed out you should have a nice hot relaxing bath. So that's what I did, I took some time out for myself. So if any of you are feeling stressed out I recommend you to do something for you. 


This photo was taken from my recent camping trip with some friends and family. I will be putting more pictures up soon so you can look at what type of things we got up to. But I found this picture and I think it represents how lovely this trip was.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, it's not like the normal posts I do but I thought you might like it as I normally love reading posts like this. Comment below whether you liked it or not. I defiantly had fun recapping my memories over the last couple of months. I hope you have or are having a lovely day. 

Nikkita x

No comments:

Post a Comment