Tuesday, 19 May 2015

Throwback to Prom










As Prom is just around the corner for some people, I thought I'd show you a few pictures that were taking from my Prom last year. Personally I loved my Prom, I enjoyed seeing everybody from my year in one place before we all went our separate routes. We danced, laughed and just created our own night to remember. I went with my best friend Connor and my other friend Freya. We wanted to arrive in a unique way so we went to Prom by boat which also made the evening longer as we went on a small boat trip before arriving. Overall I loved Prom as it is a time to relax and be yourself. 

Nikkita x

6 comments:

  1. Naww this is super cute and I love your dress!
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! You look beautiful when you smile - as in with your teeth! Embrace it you're beautiful! <3

    www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... That's so sweet, thank you x

      Delete