Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Use Your And!


Before I begin I would just like to say a disclaimer, although this may sound like a sponsored post it isn't sponsored. It is just a topic that I feel very strongly about. For those of you that don't know, recently Gillette Venus have created a campaign called #UseYourAnd.You can watch the video below to show you more.


In today's society some people are very judgemental and give people labels for things that will not help them blossom but trap them into this one human being. The idea of being judged and given one label that you must abide by limits your potential. You are forever blossoming and developing your knowledge. Labels can hurt. So why accept them. Next time someone says your something say AND. Stand with your head held high. You can be anything you want as long as you put your mind to it. Don't let labels limit your potential.

I wanted to speak about this topic as throughout my whole life I have been given labels that restricted my potential of what I could achieve. I have also been stereotyped for multiple of reasons. But the truth is if someone calls you something stand and use your and. For example I like to have a laugh AND I'm hard working. I have a quiet AND bubbly personality. Just because your one thing doesn't mean you can't be another as well. It's okay to be unique! It just emphasises the idea that there is no one like you. Everyone is unique and special in their own way. Yes even you!

Nikkita xx

No comments:

Post a Comment