Sunday, 26 April 2015

Top 6 Songs This Spring


If you've followed this blog from my last blog you would know that I have an obsession with music. So every season I like to make a post showing my favourite songs in that time. Also I think this is a good little way to help you relax and find more new music that you would like. My music taste is a huge range anything from rock to pop music. I like it all. Some of the music I might show could be from a few years back and not so popular as others. Because music is one of those things that comes in and out of "style" depending on moods or where you are in your life at that point. Without go on about my love of music for to long, let's begin... 

6 | Foamo - Release Me ft. Lotti


5 | Circa Waves - T-shirt Weather


4 | Calvin Harris - Outside ft. Ellie Goulding


3 | David Guetta - What I Did For Love ft. Emeli Sandé


2 | Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out


1 | Ella Eyre - Together


Nikkita x

Disclaimer - This isn't a professional chart list but is based on my on opinion. Names of song titles are in italics.


No comments:

Post a Comment